Monday 20 November 2017

Sorry, the battery ruined our friendship

             Sorry, the battery ruined our friendship

       

       This article comes from a laptop readme:
       Dear owner, hello, I am your laptop, recently because of the battery, you no longer love me, throw me aside, I am very lonely, in fact, I was originally a very beautiful, very efficient, Reach your favorite laptop.
       I remember when you just brought me home I was very happy, I have the owner, and you are very happy to play with me every day, games, songs, work, watch videos, we are very good friends, Gradually, I am more and more tired, because I feel my energy is getting worse and worse, the battery power consumption faster and faster, and you increasingly tired of me, that I do not use, that my battery is old It's a power outage, I feel my efficiency is getting worse, but you do not know, I used to be so healthy, why now become so? My dear owner, let me tell you. I hope you can take good care of me after listening, let our relationship back before.
      1. When you watch the video you will adjust my brightness so that my battery must work with you and I feel my entire body is burning
      2. When you first brought me home, you installed a lot of programs in my body, such as LOL, there are more and more large-scale software programs more and more, my load is too much, the battery's Lower and lower capacity, when you play I have to continue to discharge hard.
      3. You will often play some large online games, bring those games really is to spend a lot of effort, my speed will be slower and slower
      4. Each time my battery is about to turn off, you plug in an adapter and continue charging while I'm charging. I also want to discharge while charging, just like eating while exercising. Will definitely be sick.
      5. Long-term high-load, low-maintenance state, my battery has slowly become aging, it is not keep up your pace, I think I have to play with you, and I'm really old
      These daily habits lead you to my growing disappointment, but I really powerless, and the owner, I still love you, I really want to play with you, back to the original good old days, but I hope you later I can take good care of me and give me a fresh ,energetic and good laptop battery. I believe I will work more and more efficiently and enjoy more and more with you after I protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lenovo ThinkPad T431s Series laptop Battery

When you buy our high quality 45N1120 laptop Battery – Lenovo ThinkPad T431s Series battery you can be rest assured that you are receiv...